1. There are lots of people who can call you by your name but there is only one person who can make it sound so special. – Kim Jarabelo
2. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. – Carroll Bryant
3. Love: Two minds without a single thought. – Philip Barry
4. You’re my reflection, all I see is you. – Justin Timberlake
5. If I lost you I would cry, oh how I love you baby. – Ike and Tina Turner
6. Without you I would be so lost.
7. You are the compass that guides me in life.
8. We balance each other out so perfectly.
9. You have made me the man / woman that I am today.
10. Each contact with human being is so rare, so precious. One should reserve it.
“CUTE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR COUPLES”
11. Through both the tears and the laughter, we are stronger than ever before.
12. I can’t wait to see where else our love will lead us.
13. You are even better than a knight in shining armor because you are real and I know that you were made just for me.
14. I am a better person because of you. You help me be the best person that I can be and you always encourage me to reach my full potential.
15. You are my rock, my home, and my everything.
16. I can’t wait to tell our love story to our children and our grandchildren one day.
17. You make me see the world in brighter colors when all I used to see before was dull shades of gray.
18. My life has been such a wonderful adventure since you came along.
19. Our life together is one for the history books.
20. Forget the fairy tales, I think our love story is the best one ever told.
21. Even after all this time you still make me weak in the knees.
22. I barely remember what I was doing with my life before you came along.
23. I have loved you since the moment I met you, and I will continue to love you endlessly.
24. I used to think I knew exactly what I wanted in the perfect soulmate. I was wrong, because you are even better than what I ever imagined.
25. The world can be a tough and confusing place, but I am glad that you are here with me to experience it.
26. To me, you are even more beautiful when you wake up in the morning with messy hair and no makeup than when you have spent an hour getting ready to get out. You are perfect and even more beautiful to me in your natural form.
27. I don’t care if we fight as long as we get to kiss and make up.
28. I love that I get to have you all to myself.
29. Cuddling with you is one of my most favorite things to do.
30. Sometimes we can disagree, but at the same time there is something perfect about you and me.
6 Signs You Shouldn’t Text Him and 4 Signs You Should
Undoubtedly, texting someone you like is a skill that you’re going to have to develop if you want to find success in your relationships. After all, we already live in a cyber-world. And it’s essential that we can build our skills in communication if we want to find romantic success on these new virtual platforms. Undoubtedly, part of mastering that skill means knowing when you should or when you shouldn’t be texting someone that you like.
Yes, you should show a willingness to engage in text conversations with someone you’re interested in. However, just because you would doesn’t mean that you should. You still need to stay mindful of what this person might feel about you. You don’t want to be wasting your valuable texts on someone who doesn’t seem to be all that into you. Additionally, you want to be checking your state of mind, as well. You might not be in the right mind-set to be texting anyone that you are romantically interested in.
Here are a few signs that you should and shouldn’t be texting someone that you like:
1. Don’t text: He hasn’t replied to your texts consistently.
If he doesn’t make a genuine effort to reply to your texts consistently, then don’t text him. He’s just treating you like someone he can turn to whenever it’s convenient for him. However, he doesn’t want anything real or consistent with you.
2. Text him: He initiated the conversation the last time.
If he’s a guy who initiates conversations with you a lot, then you should be willing to do the same for him. After all, a give and take dynamic is always going to be healthy. Otherwise, he might come to think that you’re not into him, and that’s why you never initiate. Consequentially, he might stop beginning with you too.
3. Don’t text: He hasn’t replied to your goodnight text.
If he hasn’t replied to your goodnight text, then stop texting him for that night. You’ve already told him that you’re going to sleep. It would be pathetic for you to follow up on a text with him. Also, he may be already asleep himself. The next book can wait until tomorrow morning.
4. Text him: He asked you out on a date.
It’s okay to text him if he’s asked you out on a date. Perhaps, you can text him to ask about the specifics of the date like where you’re meeting and what time you should get ready. Hashing out details like this is okay through text messages.
5. Don’t text: You’re drunk.
Drunk texts are just a big no-no. Don’t do it.
6. Text him: He likes and comments on your social media a lot.
If you see that he’s consistently commenting on your social media posts, it’s a sign. Go ahead and send him that text message. His persistence on social media is a definite signal for you to message him. After all, social media communication is also valid these days.
7. Don’t text: He doesn’t engage in deep text conversations with you.
If he’s just continually giving you one-word answers and responses, perhaps he’s not that interested in you. Try to look for a guy who only expresses sincere enthusiasm whenever the two of you are conversing. Otherwise, it just wouldn’t be worth it. A bulk of the pressure during conversations lies on you.
8. Don’t text: You feel forced to follow up just because…
Sometimes, your friends can tell you that someone is great, and you need to be texting him all of the time. Other times, you might feel pressured to text a guy just because you are desperate to be in a relationship. However, these are all the wrong motivations. The only reason you should ever text a guy is if you’re genuinely interested in him.
9. Text him: You have something you want to get off your chest.
Text him if you have something that you want to get off your chest. After all, if you don’t, it might just continue to eat away at your insides. And you don’t want that. Sometimes, a girl needs closure. And if you feel like the only way to get closure is if you text him, then go ahead.
10: Don’t text: He’s ghosting you.
He’s ghosting you. If he isn’t replying to you, then you shouldn’t be giving him the satisfaction of texting him all of the time. Know your worth. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it just isn’t going to work out the way that you want it to. And you have to be okay with that.
Why Texting In Relationships Is More Complex Than You Think – Scientists Explain
Make no mistake about it, texting is definitely one of the most popular ways in which people keep in touch these days. However, not too many people understand the science behind texting in relationships and romance. And that’s exactly what this article is going to touch upon.
A study in the journal Computers in Human Behaviour recently indicated that a perceived sense of similarity and chemistry in texting styles was linked to overall relationship satisfaction. Among 205 young adult Americans who were recruited to participate in the survey, more people confirmed that they felt more comfortable about the state of the relationship when they had partners who had symmetrical rhythms of texting.
Texting is so prevalent in today’s society regardless of the nature of the relationship between two people who are texting one another. According to recent statistics, almost 80 billion messages are sent via WhatsApp and SMS alone. There’s a certain intimacy that comes with texting even though it’s designed for people who are physically distant to be able to communicate.
And texting has definitely revolutionized the world of dating. People are now able to communicate and get closer to one another without necessarily having to be within proximity of each other. However, texting does bring about a lot of limitations such as being unable to read another person’s body language and tone of voice.
Scientists confirm that human beings are always sizing up one another when it comes to behaviour and mannerisms – and texting actually serves as one of those primary forms of behaviour when people are deliberating on early relationships. This is a sentiment that is echoed by Katherine Hertlein, a famed psychologist at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. “Did they respond, did they not? How many texts? Did they check in?” says Hertlein, who is also a practicing couples’ therapist. “Once that dance has gotten started if you slow down to a pace where you’re comfortable, that change is going to be interpreted as a lack of interest,” she says in an Interview.
But if the dance actually speeds up, then that would arouse another series of questions as well: “Is this person all of a sudden interested,” she asks, or are they becoming a little too controlling. “You have to make sure that whatever cadence you start with is a cadence that you can be comfortable with and that feels authentic for you at the moment,” she advises.
One of the true beauties – and burdens – of technology is that it allows for what scientists call “social presence,” or a feeling of intimacy in spite of the distance. The key to forming this intimacy is immediacy, according to Hertlein. That’s why it’s so easy to become upset at a partner who doesn’t reply to a message in a prompt manner. “You’re supposed to be immediate, and now you have a device that makes you so,” she explains the reasoning of the hurt party. “Couples have problems when a partner doesn’t respond because you have now violated the contract in the relationship.”
There is a perfectly good reason as to why we might treat our text messages the same way we would treat our relationships in general. This belief is based on the attachment theory which was drawn out by Leora Trub from the Digital Media and Psychology Lab at Pace University.
The attachment theory posits that people learn how to love from the people who take care of them at an early age – in most cases, parents. If a mother is dismissive of the emotions of a child, it’s likely that that child would grow to become disconnected from their own feelings as an adult. And that is called avoidant attachment.
If a child is constantly in need of a mother’s care and presence, then that is called anxious attachment – meaning that they will always want to be within proximity of their mothers… and in the future, their potential partners as well.
Studies have shown that attachment theory can also apply to how we treat our phones and our text messages.
Based on a study in 2015, 70% of smartphone users believed that their phones offered them a sense of freedom while the other 30% believed that it felt more like a leash. And there is a direct correlation between how people see their cell phones and how they view their relationships. Studies have found that people who felt like they were being shackled by their phones were also being shackled by their relationships.
So, experts have postulated that perhaps people aren’t necessarily attached to their smartphones; but rather, they are attached to the people who are connected to them via their smartphones. And as attachment theory posits, that attachment isn’t necessarily going to be a healthy one. There is a lot to be said about the strength of a relationship with how two people communicate with one another through text.
10 Texts To Send A Man To Make Him Drool Over You
It’s not even a question of just getting him to be interested in you anymore. It’s also about making sure that you make him salivate over you. You want a guy to lust after you. You want him to long for your touch and your attention. And that’s something that is easier said than done… or is it?
In this age of information. A lot of things can be accomplished over the phone – even romance. And you should never shy away from using texting as a way of getting your man to just completely lose his mind over you. You always want to be with a guy who is desperate to be with you. You want a man who is always going to want to think about you even when you’re not together. And you can do that by knowing what to text him.
The dynamics of flirting change significantly whenever you’re doing it in person and whenever you’re doing it through texts. When you’re flirting with someone right to their face, you get the advantage of proximity. They are able to both see and touch you – and that makes it easy for you to read off their energy.
But text messaging is a lot more nuanced. And if you play your cards right, the challenge doesn’t have to be so significant for you to overcome. Yes, it’s true that men are visual creatures. And it would be a lot easier for you to flirt with them if they’re standing right in front of you. However, it can also be very easy to become scared and flustered whenever you are face-to-face with each other. After all, no one wants to be saying the wrong thing while flirting. That can be embarrassing.
You probably have one or two stories to share about making a fool of yourself while flirting with someone. That happens to everyone. Don’t worry about that. You can use those experiences as opportunities to learn and grow to better your technique.
Before we delve deeper into the examples of texts that you could send a guy to make him hot for you, we have to first establish a few tips that you need to learn about flirting with a man through text:
- Don’t get sexy too quickly. Be casual about it first. If you’re the one who is sending the initial text, you want to keep things light and simple. Don’t get hot and heavy right away. You will want to ease into it so that you don’t come off as overly aggressive or even desperate.
- Only ever do it when you feel like it. If you’re not being sincere or genuine about it, he’s going to be able to tell. Yes, he can tell even if it’s through text that you’re just faking it. Only ever really flirt with him when you’re in the mood to do so. Your heart has to be in the right place for you to do it effectively.
- Don’t go overboard with the pictures. Sure, the incorporation of pictures in your flirting can really spice things up a little bit with your text conversations. It can break the monotony in your messaging. But you don’t want to be too provocative to the point that you look desperate and overeager either. Be flirty but still try your best to keep it classy.
- Flirting through text doesn’t mean that you should give him sex. Yes, although the intention is for you to want him to lust after you, that doesn’t mean that he is entitled to you having sex with him right away. You still want to take your time. You still want to make him work for your love and affection. You should only have sex with him if you feel like you’re ready to.
So, without much further ado, here are a few things that you could text your man to really turn him on to the idea of being with you.
- I can’t seem to focus at work right now, I can’t stop thinking about what I’m going to do to you tonight.
- I just finished my yoga class and I learned this new pose that’s going to help me become ultra-flexible.
- I just saw that photo you posted on Instagram. And your arms are looking really big. I want to be cuddled by them right now.
- I’ve been thinking about you all day long and I’m not afraid to admit it.
- If you had the chance to do anything with me for one night, what would it be?
- I’ve been having some really naughty thoughts about you lately. I think I need to be punished for it.
- I got a new toy for the two of us that’s waiting in my bedroom.
- I want you to make love to me.